PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 80 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We're seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for someone special as a “Food Technologist” to work with our experienced Research and Development team at LIST in Esch-sur-Alzette to take our Brand to the next level!
If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
What are your Responsibilities?
- Laboratory work specializing in the area of powder production
- Management of product documentation for food supplements/food
- Checking of specifications
- Operation with suppliers and manufacturers
- Training in the food industry, e.g. Food Technology Assistant
- Work experience desirable but no requirement
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent in English and German (other language(s) are of an advantage)
- Attention to detail
- Sensor know-how desirable
- Team player with strong communication skills
- A fun and creative international work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions, conferences and skill development.
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.