We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Unix/Linux System Administrator!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To intervene in the server management unit to provide support for the base operating system on servers by implementing standard OS parameter configuration and version levels. These services include providing support on the Operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, problem resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and hardware;
- To oversee the installation of administrative tools to allow support to be provided locally or from a remote location;
- To guarantee standard problem & change control processes are followed.
- AIX / UNIX / Linux experience in production environment ;
- Solaris (9, 10 and 11) experiences in production environment;
- Experience with High Availability Solution (eg. PowerHA) and Virtualization (eg. PowerVM/loom/cdom);
- Experience with GPFS, HMC, LVM;
- Experience in Cloud;
- Configuration and Administration of Veritas Cluster;
- Disk and File system management through Veritas Volume Manager;
- Bash/Shell scripting and other scripting languages.
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting experience;
- To have a practical knowledge of ITIL methodology;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have a good command in English – French is real asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 10 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
And Sogeti Luxembourg?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers.
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
Why joining us ?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- Sympass card;
- Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonuses;
- Personalized training and career monitoring plan;
- Participation in tech conferences.